Spacman test Spacman test

Hey I liked it

Good animation but I hope you post the whole thing with color AND sound! Hope to see it soon!

Journey of Jolly Jarvis Journey of Jolly Jarvis

Awesome

It's thoroughly disturbed and I love it. I will let everyone figure out the euphemisms for themselves.

SMG Booty Butt Cheeks SE SMG Booty Butt Cheeks SE

Yep

I am beginning to see a pattern in your so called "Flashes" even though this is only the second one I have watched, Though I have read some of your review responses as well and seen that you use the word Nigghuh a good bit. One: That you think your black, which....you aren't and Two: that you think live action videos are flashes. Which they aren't. Maybe you are just misinformed so I figured I would let you know.

InsaneScaryMovieGuy responds:

Thanks Newgrounds Faggot!!!!!!

Bobulous Bobulous

I do love it

I like the challenging levels and the art, and most of all the concept. I also like the difficulty but I would like to point out that it is excessively hard to meneuver the character and he lags a little bit too much to keep up with the game at some ponts, especially while dodging asteroids, while dodging bigger spheres, and trying to get the z-energy.

Madness Exploration Madness Exploration

I hate you

I will give you 2/5 and 5/10 for burning me though. I had such high hopes.

llama:SurvivingPurgatory llama:SurvivingPurgatory

I do like it don't get me wrong

I love the idea and the art. But the character moves SOOOOO slow and the controls are really clumsy. Plus it needs a bigger level.